Saturday, March 11, 2006

 

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to read this. My name is David Spender and I'm one of two Liberal Democrat Councillors for the Oliver's Battery & Badger Farm Ward of Winchester City Council. I was elected in September 2005 at a by-election and am therefore the most recent recruit to the City Council. I live in Oliver's Battery and have been a LibDem (and previously Liberal) member and activist since university. From 1982 to 1986 I was a councillor in the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham, but this is my first serious move back into local politics since arriving in Winchester some 20 years ago.

I hope my blog will be of interest to colleagues and constituents....and that somebody, somewhere reads it! I'll be trying to keep it up-to-date with news of the City Council and, especially, of Oliver's Battery and Badger Farm.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Published, promoted, and printed by David Spender, 29 Old Kennels Lane, Oliver's Battery, Winchester SO22 4JP. Hosted by blogspot.com part of Google.com 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.