Friday, September 29, 2006

 

Reflections from a Year on the Council

12 months ago today I was rushing around frenetically. It was the day of the Oliver's Battery & Badger Farm by-election and I was busy doing all the election day stuff. At the end of an exhausting day it was all worth while because I'd been elected with a substantial majority!

One year on and I've been trying to reflect on my first 12 months as a Winchester City Councillor.

Bad things first:

Good things:

Well, there we are. A few random thoughts, but no regrets!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Published, promoted, and printed by David Spender, 29 Old Kennels Lane, Oliver's Battery, Winchester SO22 4JP. Hosted by blogspot.com part of Google.com 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.