Tuesday, December 18, 2007

 

Nick Clegg - Congratulations!

Yes, I voted for Nick. I'm delighted he won but not delighted that Chris Huhne lost. That may sound strange, but Keith House from Eastleigh summed it up very well on TV a few minutes ago when he said that the Party is a family. We delight in the success of one member and equally commiserate with another.

I voted for Nick because I believe he has the ambition and character to take the Party forward. His acceptance speech helped confirm that view. It is time to re-discover Liberal Britain and to help liberal Britain re-discover us. With Nick at the helm I think we now have that opportunity.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Published, promoted, and printed by David Spender, 29 Old Kennels Lane, Oliver's Battery, Winchester SO22 4JP. Hosted by blogspot.com part of Google.com 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.